| Admission Process|| All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
| Affiliation|| University of Mumbai|
| Recognition|| Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
| Duration|| 2 Years Full-Time course|
- Graduated with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only) in any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline OR appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Appeared for the Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET), conducted by competent authority OR appeared for any other examination like CAT, MAT, CMAT as mandated by the competent authority.
| Intake|| 120|
| Specializations|| Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology/ Systems and Operations.|
| Admission Procedure|| The total intake for the course is divided in the following categories:|
- Seats admitted through Common Admission Process (CAP) conducted by DTE – 96
- Seats admitted through Institute Level basis the inter-se merit list of the CET scores and the norms prescribed by DTE - 24
- Seats allocated over and above the intake by DTE through the CAP round
- J&K Quota – 1
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – 12
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) - 6
- Seats left vacant after the CAP rounds or due to cancellations shall be filled by the institute basis the inter-se merit list of the CET scores and the norms prescribed by DTE. The institute does not fill any seat left vacant in TFWS, EWS and J&K Quota.
| Fee Structure|| The fees charged by the Institute is as declared by the Fee Regulating Authority (FRA)|
- All applicants to note that the rules for admission are governed by Admission Regulating Authority (ARA), Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State and are subject to revision and changes from time to time.
- All applicants must thus be well informed about the rules governing the admission for the specific academic year as published through all government notifications, advertisements, DTE brochure and DTE website.
- All applicants are requested to go through the information brochure of MAH-MBA/CET (of the pertinent academic year) provided by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai for detailed information on the CET exam, eligibility criteria, the CAP round and other relevant details for the admission process.