Training and Consulting
- CRKIMR works closely with businesses to understand and analyse the key pain points in terms of skill upgradation, as well as problem resolution.
- This close association has helped us develop a basket of meaningful and outcome-based training programmes which are offered as Management Development Programmes (MDP) to our clients.
- CRKIMR has also been at the forefront in offering solutions to business problems faced by our clients.
- Our consulting practice helps our clients with solutions that are practical and lead to measurable outcomes.
- Businesses need to evolve continuously not just to thrive but also to survive. This transformation is often beleaguered by a set of challenges that are internal as well as external in nature.
- Despite the expertise and experience that businesses might have, there is always a requirement for skill development and perspective building for human resources to remain competitive and the organization to excel.
- Organizations have varied but specific skill-development and training requirements that may range from personal development, management concepts & tools, industry innovations etc.
- At CRKIMR we appreciate the uniqueness in the foundation, challenges and thus requirements of businesses
- This has helped us look at the business requirements in a holistic manner, which is evident with our contemporary training and consulting capabilities.
- CRKIMR offers Management Development Programmes (MDPs) that are aimed at developing skills and capabilities of executives which in turn helps organizations achieve their full potential, and thrive in the face of intense competition.
- The MDPs conducted by CRKIMR are firmly based on the idea of delivering value through programmes that are relevant, practical, and have measurable outcomes
Some of the key areas for MDPs conducted by CRKIMR are:
|Sr . No||General Management|
|3||Problem Solving & Decision Making|
|4||Creativity Based Techniques|
|5||Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness|
|Sr. No||Self Development|
|1||Enhancing Managerial Communication|
|3||Enhancing Presentation Skills|
|6||Advanced Human Resource Management|
|7||Performance Planning & Appraisal|
|1||Total Quality Management|
|2||World Class Manufacturing|
|4||Supply Chain Management|
|6||Statistical Quality Control|
|1||Towards Sales Excellence.|
|2||Customer Experience Management|
|4||Key Accounts Management|
|5||Market Research and its Applications|
|8||Integrated Marketing Communication|
|9||Product and Brand Management|
|1||Finance for Non Finance|
|4||Mergers, Acquisitions & Restructuring|
|5||Strategic Cost Management|
|6||Advanced Corporate Finance|
|Aditya Birla Group||Godrej & Boyce||Philips|
|Armstrong||Godrej Consumer Products||Shasun Pharma|
|Atul Industries||Godrej Properties||Shri Shubham Logistics|
|Asian Paints||Hygiene Research Institute||Tata Communications|
|CDSL||J.K. Helene Curtis||Tata Motors|
|Crompton||Larsen & Toubro||Vector Projects|
|Della Tecnica||Mahindra & Mahindra||Wockhardt|
Consulting assignments at CRKIMR are an important part of the Institute’s activities. It helps the faculty members with expertise in multi-functional role to help businesses solve complex business problems, or often play a critical role in the overall value chain of businesses. The consulting assignments picked up by the faculty members at CRKIMR are from diverse areas and functions. This real-time consulting experience helps faculty members build cases and scenarios for discussion in the class with students, thus staying true to the quest for academic excellence in everything we do. For businesses, this helps in generating ideas and insights, which can help in solving existing problems, anticipating future challenges, and grow by pushing boundaries.
Snapshot of Consulting Assignments
|1||A major tyre manufacturing company||Consulting Assignment for Systems Audit and Process Improvement.|
|2||A major architecture and design company||Consulting assignment that dealt with Process Improvement. The project also included aspects of internal customer centricity and SOPs thereof.|
|3||A major advertising agency||Consulting Assignment that dealt with analysing data collected for a research undertaken for a 4 wheeler brand in the hatchback category.|
|4||A premium real estate developer||Consulting assignment for a premium real estate player in Pune that dealt with Enhancing Customer Experience. The project involved research to understand and estimate Customer Effort Score and Customer Satisfaction Index so as to suggest key areas of improvement in Enhancing Customer Experience. The project also included designing and developing process SOPs for Customer facing teams|
|5||A major pharmaceutical company||Consulting assignment for redefining and establishing Sales Metrics for evaluating performance.|
|6||A major hospitality brand||Consulting assignment for revisiting the Vision and Mission statement and redefining the same.|
|7||An overseas recruiting brand||Consulting assignment for an overseas manpower consulting organization that dealt with designing and developing systems and processes. This was a 360 degree project in defining systems, developing processes, establishing SOPs and aligning resources.|
|8||A major garment brand||Consulting assignment for a garment major that dealt with Process Improvement. The project also included aspects of internal customer centricity and SOPs thereof.|
|9||A major logistics organisation||Consulting assignment that dealt with Process Improvement. The project also included aspects of internal customer centricity and SOPs thereof.|
|10||A major online gaming platform||Consulting assignment for a major online Poker platform that dealt with use of analytics for Customer Classification so as to create customized services. The project also included designing and developing process SOPs for Customer facing functions|
|11||A major telecom player||Consulting assignment for a telecom player that dealt with Churn Analytics so as to predict Churn of customers and profile such customers.|
|12||A pharmaceutical brand||Consulting assignment for a pharma company that dealt with designing and developing systems and processes. This was a 360 degree project in defining systems, developing processes, establishing SOPs and aligning resources|