Prof Aftab Shaikh
Prof. Aftab Shaikh has completed MMS in Finance from Mumbai University, He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in the area of Behavioural Finance. He has 10 years of teaching experience and is a finance faculty and also part of the Placement Cell and Alumni cell. He has been teaching subjects like Analysis of Financial Statement, Financial Accounting & Financial Management. Apart from teaching, he has also published many research papers in national and international journals.
He has been also awarded Best Research Paper Award at one-day Multidisciplinary National Conference organized by VIVA IMR, VISHLESHAN – 2019.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Behavioural Finance from Mumbai University.
- Master of Management Studies (Finance), H.K. Institute of Management Studies and Research – 2010
- Com., Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce – 2007
Certifications & FDPs
- Certificate – “Research Methodology” held at Rizvi Institute of Management & Research, 2019.
- Certificate – “Research Approaches and Methods in Management and Social Sciences” held at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2019.
- Certificate – Online Teaching-Learning Tools and Pedagogies, FICCI, 2020
- Certificate – Inculcating universal human values in technical education organized by AICTE. 2020
- Certificate – Systematic Literature Review and Meta. TLC Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Ministry of Education. 2020.
- Certificate – Data Analysis Using R / Python, School of Management, MIT World Peace University, 2021.
- Certificate – NITTT – Module 1 – Orientation Towards Technical Education and Curriculum Aspects -April 2021, NITTT, AICTE, 2021
- Awarded with Best Research Paper Award (Category Management) at one-day Multidisciplinary National Conference – VIVA IMR, VISHLESHAN – 2019, “New Horizons in Commerce, Management, Humanities, Science and Technology – A Gateway of Opportunities for Innovations”.
Research Papers Published
UGC Articles Published
- Katkar, N., & Shaikh, A. (2018). A Study on Consumer Perception towards Organized Retailing in Mumbai City, VIVA IMR, VISHLESHAN – 2018, Emerging trends in Management – New Perspective and Practices, Impact Factor SJIF 2016 – 6.177, 158-163., ISSN 2278 8808
- Shaikh, A (2019). A Study to understand the investment pattern of Graduates and Post Graduates during their First Year of Employment in Mumbai City, International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, Volume 6, Issue 2 (VII): April – June, 2019 Part – 1, 1-5., ISSN 2394 7780
Book Review, Cases and Articles Published
- Katkar, N., & Shaikh, A (2018). A study on Growth of Digital Payment Industry in India Post Demonetization, Anveshan 2018, Volume V, Issue 1, 24-31. ISSN – 0976 4186
- Katkar, N., & Shaikh, A (2020). The Influence of Employee Motivation on Organizational Performance, Quest Journal of Management, Volume XI, Issue 1, March 2020, 11-18. ISSN – 0976 2000
- Shaikh, A., & Bhakay. J., (2020) A Study to Understand the Reading Habit and Investment Pattern Gender Wise in Mumbai City, Professional Perks of Reading Books (Book Chapter), 2020, 4-15., ISBN – 9788 194469650
- Shaikh, A., Bhakay. J., & Katkar, N. (2021). Review of Literature on an Empirical Study on Investment Pattern of ‘Baby Boomers’ in India with Special Reference to Mumbai, Journal of Research & Development, Volume 11, Issue8, 80-82. ISSN – 2230 9578